Thursday, April 9, 2015

Obsession: Produce Candles

ProducePackaging_Blogpost-11
Over a glorious weekend with wonderful friends, while poking around a favorite local shopping spot in Austin, I came across the most fragrant and adorable candles I've found in a while.

Admittedly, I'm a bit of a candle snob, and I'm not easily impressed by mediocre fragrances with limited scent output and standard candle packaging....blah. 
 
Imagine my delight then, when I was met with the minimally chic packaging designed by
Produce Candles, which are hand-poured into mason jars in Charleston, SC, adorned with teeny tiny veggies/fruits, and capped off with a sweet color-coordinated rubber bands.
ProducePackaging_Blogpost-02
These sweet little illuminators deliver equally powerfully sweet, and freshly herbaceous scents.
 
 
Frankly, I just can't get enough of them!
ProducePackaging_Blogpost-07
To make things even more interesting,
Produce has deviated from the same 'ol standard scent profiles of yesteryear,
and they're shakin' things up with awesome fragrances like Rhubarb,
Tomato (my personal favorite), Carrot, Radish, and even Kale.


After further research, I noted Produce got they're start via a Kickstarter campaign, the birthplace of many a fantastic idea.
 
 
The only con in this new discovery of mine, 
is finding that I wasn't able to contribute to they're cause in its infancy! 
 
 
I'll undoubtedly have to make up for my tardiness in support by obligingly purchasing an absurd amount of these candles...
 
 
Truth be told, I'm pretty sure its win/win.
xo,
Britt


Photos via Stitch Design Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment